Oh! This one sounds interesting, I love Beauty and the Beast. Thank you to Kristy over @ Kristy’s Book Reviews for tagging me.
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Mention the creator- Kristy @ Kristy and the Cat Read
- Match a book to each of the songs/characters below.
- Tag as many people as you like.
1. “TALE AS OLD AS TIME” – A popular theme, trope or setting you will never get bored of reading.
I gotta say, the Fake Boyfriend/Girlfriend trope. I’ll never get tired of reading books with them. They might be predictable but that makes them all the better.
2. BELLE – A book you bought for its beautiful cover that’s just as beautiful inside too.
Velvet by Temple West and Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. Those two books are just pure awesomeness and romance!
3. BEAST – A book you didn’t expect much from but pleasantly surprised you.
Simon vs. the Homo-Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli I had put off reading Simon for so long because I thought it wouldn’t be that good, I was sadly mistaken! I love Simon Vs. It’s so adorable cute and sweet, that I gave it 5 stars. I really need a sequel!
4. GASTON – A book everyone loves that you don’t.
Carry On by Rainbow RowellI don’t dislike Carry On but I didn’t love it like everybody else. It was still a nice read.
5. LEFOU – A loyal sidekick you can’t help but love more than their counter part.
Can I call Neville Longbottom a sidekick? I wouldn’t say I loved him more than Harry but he’s such a sweet character, it just had to be him.
6. MRS. POTT, CHIP, LUMIER & COGSWORTH – A book that helped you through a difficult time or that taught you something valuable.
Can a long car trip to the other side of my country be consider a difficult time? I’ve never struggle with any major, so I really can’t think of any. But I did enjoy No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista
7. “SOMETHING THERE” – A book or a series that you weren’t into at first but picked up towards the end.
I don’t read a lot of series but I’d have to go with The Boss series by Lexy Timms.
8. “BE OUR GUEST” – A fictional character you’d love to have over for dinner.
Brett from the Queen B* series by Crista McHugh… How about I have him for dinner? Loool